Laboratory tests of grindability, impact, abrasion and compression.
- wibm: Bond ball mill work index (sometimes called "BWI")
- wirm: Bond rod mill work index (sometimes called "RWI")
- wic: Bond crushing work index (low energy impact, sometimes called "LEIT", "IWI" or "CWI")
- dwt: Drop Weight tests, SMC Test ® of SMCC Pty Ltd. and JK DWT (values stored include A×b and DWI)
- sgi: SAG Grindbility Index (also SAG Power Index™ or SPI™ of SGS Mineral Services; originally called a "Starkey SAG test"Starkey et al, 1994)
- ai: Bond abrasion index
- ucs: Unconfined Compressive Strength, a detailed geotechnical test conducted on drill core
- pli: Point Load Index, a field-test conducted on drill core
Geological tables, used for organizing and partitioning samples, or as proxies for test results.
- litho: Lithological, alteration and sample acquisition data, including drill hole intervals
Automatically generated tables. Assembled by the program out of the tests entered into the laboratory test tables.
- Testwork summary: Summarizes all the test results entered for a project, including samples with inadequate information for modelling.
Extra table, accessible to your administrators
- Laboratory Listing: Listing of laboratories and their colour schemes for plotting results.