Bibliography: Testwork programs
Bibliography: Planning a Testwork Program
Adjustment of Ball Mill work index for product size
- Josephin, Y & Doll, A., Correction of Bond Ball Mill Work Index Test for Closing Mesh Sizes; Proceedings of the 14th International Mineral Processing Conference (Procemin·GEOMET), Santiago, Chile, 2018, Pages 200-216
Quantities of tests
- Doll, A. & Barratt, D., Grinding: Why So Many Tests; Proceedings of the AGM of the Canadian Mineral Processors, Ottawa, Canada, 2011; Pages 537-556
- Angove, J. & Dunne, R., A Review of Standard Physical Ore Property Determinations; World Gold '97 Conference, Singapore, 1997; Pages 139 - 144
- Morrell, S., Getting Optimum Value from Ore Characterisation Programs in Design and Geometallurgical Projects Associated with Comminution Circuits; AusIMM Tenth Mill Operators' Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 2009; Pages 167-170
Geostatistics and Geometallurgy
- Preece, R., Use of Point Samples to Estimate the Spatial Distribution of hardness in the Escondida Porphyry Copper Deposit, Chile; Proceedings of SAG 2006 Conference; Vancouver, Canada; Pages IV-391 to IV-410
- Significant observation: 125 metre "area of influence" of a hardness sample.
- Significant observation: ball mill work index can be interpolated, SPI cannot be directly interpolated.